The Reference Group convened a workshop with national teams from Kenya, Malawi, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to discuss and review existing prevalence and incidence models, and recent updates to Spectrum. The meeting also offered an opportunity for national teams to raise any country-specific issues with representatives from the Reference Group. The meeting objectives were:
- To test the new R logistic random walk model and understand comparisons to the R-spline model.
- To test usage of age-specific HIV prevalence data in incidence estimation
- Review ANC testing cascade validation tool
- Review national and subnational demographic input data
- To test other new features in AIM (PMTCT charts, new fertility rate ratios, child ART, migration, and 90-90-90)
Meeting slides are available for logged in users, and meeting recommendations will be made available for all users shortly.
Tuesday 11 September 2018