The UNAIDS Reference Group Spring Meeting 2017 was held at the UNAIDS Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, on the 16th and 17th May 2017. The purpose of this meeting was to provide technical recommendations for updates to Spectrum 2018 which is used by countries to generate estimates of HIV as part of the UNAIDS Global Estimates, and discuss other key areas relevant to the group.
The program was divided into the following sessions:
- Country Estimates and Software Updates
- Incidence Estimation using EPP
- Use of Program Data
- Use of Population Survey Data
- Estimating the need for Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) Intervention
- Spatial-specific Estimates
- Estimating Trends in Incidence in Young People
Please view the meeting report for further information and the recommendations.
(Last updated: 06 June 2017)